Senior route development professionals from the fastest-growing major airlines in Europe will be attending Routes Europe 2019 next month. Looking to discuss new market opportunities and the performance of existing routes, high-profile attendees available to take meetings at the event include:
- Director of Route Development, Ryanair
- Head of Network & Scheduling, easyJet
- Head of Network & Fleet, Eurowings
- Head of Network Planning, Iberia Express
- Head of Planning, Jet2.com
- Head of Network Development and Scheduling, Wizz Air
- SVP Network Management, Qatar Airways.
"Routes Europe is a great event that gives airlines and airports an opportunity to meet to discuss new routes or catch-up on existing routes."
Rikke Munk Christensen
Vice President, Traffic Planning
Taking place in Hannover, Germany next month, Routes Europe brings together leading route development professionals from across the region and beyond. With more than 40 available meeting slots, the event provides an unrivalled business-focused environment for the region's leading airlines, airports and destinations to meet and negotiate new and existing routes.
More than 3,600 face-to-face meetings have now been scheduled for the event. The meeting request system will close on Monday 1 April. Delegates are encouraged to request their meetings today to avoid disappointment.