Rockwell Collins is to showcase its latest cabin and connectivity solutions to enhance passenger experience on two stands at this years' Airline Passenger Experience Association (APEX) expo held in Long Beach, California. This event will be the first that the company will feature both cabin connectivity and interior systems since it acquired B/E Aerospace earlier this year.
Attendees will enjoy demonstrations of both Rockwell Collins' wireless connectivity solution and the latest cabin interior products that are promising to offer passengers and crew an enhanced in-flight experience.
Alexis Hickox, Rockwell Collins' head of business development for Commercial Aircraft Cabin Solutions, said 'Our goal at APEX is to help airlines see the innovative options available to them that deliver a better passenger experience while improving cabin crew productivity.'
Some of the products highlighted at APEX 2017 will include:
- CabinConnectTM - this connectivity solution offers passengers a high-speed aviation internet connection, allowing normal internet use, social networking, messaging and video streaming to personal devices, such as smartphones, tablets or laptops and gaming devices. Cabin crew can deliver an enhanced, personalised customer service and increase operational productivity with seamless broadband connectivity.
- Aircraft dashboard - The aircraft dashboard delivers a web-based platform to enable a real-time, interactive overview of all connectivity services onboard, and gives AOC and cabin crew up-to-the-minute monitoring capabilities.
- Airshow® moving map - passengers can enjoy real-time flight information with this award-winning application.
Our second booth offers attendees a broad overview of the Rockwell Collins cabin interior solutions, featuring lighting and seating power, including:
- Mimic - cost-effective LED lighting replacements.
- Viu - flexible mood lighting solution
- PSS - low-cost reading lights incorporating cabin crew call facility and USB charging point.
Attendees are encouraged to visit both the Rockwell Collins booths this year, to learn more about our broader range of solutions for cabin connectivity and interior products. With passenger demand for connectivity increasing, our solutions offer seamless, high-quality and high-speed connections with a focus on delivering cost-efficiencies to meet these demands, while maintaining bottom-line budgeting requirements.
Visit us at booth 419 for connectivity and entertainment solutions, and booth 711 for the broader portfolio of cabin interior solutions.